| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in April is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is dampish. A sizable 209.8mm (8.3in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: