| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.7 °C (89.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.1 °C (64.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in August is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 5.6mm (0.2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:52.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: