| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in February is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.9 °C (87.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in February is 9.8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in February is wettish. Around 191.4mm (7.5in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: