| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.1 °C (89.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is very slightly soggy. Around 175.2mm (6.9in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: