| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in July is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.1 °C (66.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 11.5mm (0.5in) of H2O falls during.
- The shortest day is 11:41 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: