| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in May is fairly hot at 24.1 °C (75.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 9.4 °C (16.9 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 48.1mm (1.9in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:51 long with an average length of 11:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: