| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in November is hot at 26.8 °C (80.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.9 °C (93 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in November is arid. An airy 4.8mm (0.2in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:23 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: