| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in October is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 34.1 °C (93.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in October is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in October is arid. An airy 2.5mm (0.1in) of fluid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:11 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: