| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Barbalha in December is hot at 26.3 °C (79.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.1 °C (91.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.7 °C (71.1 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in December is hardly arid. Circa 92.2mm (3.6in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Barbalha December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Barbalha, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Barbalha: